
Greetings to all my fellow movement judges,
When we met in Dallas, we spoke about our need to be able to share ideas, materials, etc. when we don't have the opportunity to meet face to face. Remember that even though we are the only ones that have access to this blog, the purpose is to share educational materials, not to discuss colorguards! :)
If you have gotten into this blog, please respond in some way, even if it's just to say "hi" to let me know that you have been able to get in successfully.
I look forward to hearing from you all soon!
To get the sharing started, here is a link to the ABT dictionary that Robert Hahn told us about:
http://www.abt.org/education/dictionary/index.html
2 comments:
Hi Ya'll!! I made it on and I'm thrilled to be this technologically capable! Beverly
Great, Beverly! You're the first one!
Post a Comment